The First Step

Hi! I'm Parro. I hope this space could be our foundation of new thoughts and dreams for this world. I already had run a blog, but I lost passion mostly. However, I already know the potentiality and possiblity of a blog as my thinking stage before being a player in the real world; hence, I begin this blog as leaving and creating myself online.

Maybe this space would be about thinking and experiences about food, cooking, trips, and economics or politics internationally. Particularly, I am from South Korea, so it's possible that postings about Korea could be much more than any other subjects. Surely, I live near Los Angeles, California, USA.

I am a graduate student, in Economics, Ph. D. course. My thinking and My view will be much narrow, so I need to communicate with others, exactly you!

In addition, I am a christian. In the world, there are a variety of kinds of christians. However, I have tried to follow the paths of the lord, and not to distort his lefts. Of course, I respect any other religions, and I want to avoid any trouble caused by the differences between beliefs. At least in this space, I hope I have a discussion about new thinkings and views for this world.
Welcome to visit my dream stage! :)

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Ong Ga Nae Korean bbq [옹가네] - (Rowland Heights)

Young Dong Tofu (영동순두부): 낙지돌솥비빔밥 - [Diamond Bar]

Silverwood Ranch Restaurant Sushi and Grill (넓은벌 동쪽) : 삼겹살구이 - [Hesperia] (1/2)